Tuesday, March 21, 2017

It has begun.


After what seemed like forever after ordering (it was only about a week and a half), we received our package from Plexus yesterday. We ordered the Plexus Slim package (two of them), Bio cleanse (2), Pro Bio (2), and we got an XFactor (1), with the deal. The total was $255.23... ouch! (As an ambassador). This is a sacrifice for our family to spend this much on something "extra," but Kyle and I both need to sacrifice to help alleviate the health issues we are having. And we hope to share our results with others and help others find answers to their health issues as well.

Last night I drank my first Plexus Slim. I didn't add enough water, so it was really sweet and gross. I added some more water and it was more drinkable. I am not very fond of the slightly metallic aftertaste (kind of tastes like meat). I am not a fan, but it's not so bad it's worth not taking.

Before lunch today my husband commented that the flavor tastes like a cherry tootsie pop, and it's so true! I added a small lemon wedge to the drink today, and that really helped balance the super sweet flavor. I haven't had any issues taking the pills, I just set a reminder in my phone. I have started this journey at 224 pounds, doing Zumba on Monday nights for an hour, lifting arms on Mondays for an hour, and legs on Thursday's. I carry about 20% more muscle mass than the average woman, so I will never be "petite" and I don't want to be. When I felt my healthiest I was around 145-160 pounds, and I would love to get to that range for a goal. I will always be a curvy girl and I am totally okay with that! I really just want to be healthy and happy, and I want my body to move and do the things I want it to do. So here we go... I pray this will be a useful tool in that journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment