Thursday, January 17, 2013

So thankful.


I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am for the church family here in Hermiston. God has been so good to us through the years, and although there have been hard times when we could not figure a way out; the Lord has always shown us a way.
Moving to Hermiston was a decision of faith for me… I love our home in Lebanon. To think of other people living in my house, makes me a little angry at times. My whole life has been moving from one city to the next, and my adult life has been no different. The biggest prayer I have prayed in my lifetime is just being somewhere long enough to not feel like a stranger anymore. But, thankfully, no matter where we live, in the church I do not feel like a stranger.
I have felt so cared for; from cleaning and readying our house before we came, to stopping by just to say hi, I have been so blessed here. It is a difficult thing for me to admit, to be honest, because I am a very independent person. I like to believe I can do everything myself without the help of anyone else, but without the help of the church here I am not sure what would happen.
So, thank you Hermiston Church of the Nazarene. You have blessed our lives so much in the short time we have been here, and although I have not been able to give each of you a huge thank you card for everything you have done (I am horrible at doing this), I am SO thankful for each and every one of you. I pray that God will let me bless you in a similar way in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment